Send us a chapter of your book and we'll do a sample edit and critique - that'll show you how we can help you improve your whole book.
Betterwrite: Helping Writers to Write Better
Betterwrite will help you improve your novel, and get it ready to publish.
- We've worked with lots of publishers including Cambridge University Press, Penguin, Bloomsbury, Hodder and HarperCollins. We've edited fiction, non-fiction, dissertations, scripts and memoirs.
We specialise in helping indie novelists get published. We use a tried-and-tested system with two types of edit: first a development edit, and then a copy-edit.
This is how it works:
- With an extract from your novel, we do a free sample edit and critique.
- If you like what we've done, you send us your full manuscript (the ms).
- We do a development edit, then you do some rewriting following our guidance.
- We do a complete copy-edit. Now you've got a good book. You can self-publish it, or send it to an agent.
- The Oxford dictionary defines encourage as to give support, confidence or hope to: to help the development of. That's what we do for our writers.
- And we try to be affordable for everyone.